Chitwan national park which is located in nepal. As we know that every country has something unique to offer But nepal has eveything to offer. Nepal has an epic tourist places that are worth seeing nepal has everything from natural beauty to well developed city.
Nepal is beautiful and unique in every aspect. there are many places to visit in nepal among them there is chitwan national park which has everything to offer. its a treat to visit Chitwan national park for am animal lover.
Chitwan national park overview
Chitwan National park which is spread over 935 square kilometers is one of the first national park in nepal which was established in 1973 and located in the subtropical inner terai lowlands of south central nepal district of Nawalpur, parsa,chitwan, and makwanpur. Chitwan national park is listed as a world heritage site and protected as green forest.
The chitwan national park has a history of over 3 decades in park management and a huge experience in resolving the conflict between the parks and the people.
chitwan national park is one of the main best tourist destination and it is one of the main attraction of Nepal. its popularity can be known by this that more than thousand tourist visit here and they fall in lover with the nature
If you are animal lover then you should must visit here atleast once in you life. chitwan national park has total 68 species of mammals, 56 species of herpetofauna, 544 species of birds and 126 species of fish.
chitwan national park is mainly famous for one Horned Rhinoceros , royal bengal tiger and a Gharial crocodile.
If you are Animal lover then you should not miss this place its a treat for animal lover you should must visit chitwan national park. To add some thrill and adventure in trip there is famous wild life safari, bird tracking and tiger tracking in nepal.compared to cost of safari around the world chitwan national park is a cheapest and offer a wild range of wild animals.
Elephant Breeding centre is one of the must visit place in chitwan national park and it is a best wild life viewing national park in Asia continent. Chitwan national park has every thing tat a national park required. chitwan national park has all the facilities and once you visit there than you will love each and everything of chitwan national park.
Language: Nepali, Tharu, Newari, Tamang, Gurung.
Best time to visit: The most comfortable time to visit chitwan national park is from october to march.
Places to visit in chitwan national park: narayani River, Tiger residency Resort, Bishazari tal, united jungle guide service, chitwan jungle safari, wild trel and tour, chitwan tharu village.
How to visit chitwan National park.
- By Flight: you can take flight upto Bharatpur which is nearest airport from chitwan nationalpark and from there you can take taxi up to chitwan national park.
- By Road: chitwan main bus terminal is Bachhauli bus park from where it is directly linked with other city of nepal
Chitwan National park Entry fee
- Nepali people : 150 per person
- SAARC National: 1000 per person
- Foreigners: 2000 per person
Note: below 10 years entry fee is free
Elephant Safari in chitwan national park Fee
- US $ 35 per head and National park permit of US $ 20 which is mandatory
- maximum people: 4 people in one elephant
- Duration: 1.5 hours
Jeep safari in chitwan National park
- Full day Reserved jeep safari US $ 210+ National park permit of US$ 20 which is mandatory
- Half day Reserved jeep safari US $ 180+National park permit of US$ 20 which is mandatory Sharing basis is US $ 25 per person + National park permit of US$ 20 which is mandatory
Night stay at chitwan tower inside jungle cost
- US $ 50per person + National park permit of US$ 20 which is mandatory
- Dinner is included in this price