Ramoji film city
Ramoji film city is located in Hyderabad, India. Hyderabad is also known as the ” city of pearls” and the capital of southern India Telangana state. Hyderabad is famous for its ancient churches, remarkable for its architecture, size, and its royal splendor and its symmetry and the gateway bricks. Ramoji film city is Hyderabad’s most famous attraction of Hyderabad, and here are complete details about the film city.
Ramoji film city overview
The world’s largest film city Ramoji film city, which was certified by the Guinness world record as the world’s largest film studio complex. The film city was constructed in the year 1996 by Telugu film producer Ramoji Rao, which is spread over 2500 acres at the distance of 30 km from Hyderabad city on the NH-9.
The ramoji film city is not just a film studio; it is a full package of entertainment at every corner of the studio. whenever you are traveling with your family or friends or with your loved ones
It is a perfect choice for everyone.it is listed as one of the best tourist destinations in Hyderabad. You can assume its popularity on the fact that more than 10,000 people visit per day to experience the world’s largest film studio.
film city is consist of 2 big hotels for tourist who are looking for good food or looking for the rest purposes, and you can also book this hotel for weddings, for a birthday celebration or any other activities.
If you want to have some thrill experience, then you should visit fundus, and you can visit there with your kids, it is mainly designed for kids for some fun purpose. You can enjoy the rides like Break Dance, Rangers, superjet, twister, frisbee coaster.
If you want to see the real shooting of movies, then you should visit ramoji film city. You would be surprised that more than 300 videos have been shot here. The latest new movie, like Sanju, has been shot here. And all people favorite Salman khan movie Tere Naam has also been shot here and how can you forget about shah rukh khan.
The blockbuster movie of Shahrukh khan Chennai express has also been shot here. All the train sequence has been shot here. And there are many more movies which have been shot here. If you visit ramoji film city, then you will come to know about all the places where your favorite film has been shot.
In film city you will see two shows, one will be an adorable and short one where they will show you how to make a film. In that show, there is a commentator who will tell women to sit in a cart, and the whole carriage is in a green frame.
Two people will move that cart right and left, and some people will play something which makes a sound effect, and by the green fact, they will show you that the cart is moving and the gangster is chasing that cart. In my view, ramoji film city is one of the places where everyone should visit once in a lifetime, and it is one of the best places to visit in Hyderabad.
Our other posts
- Best places to visit in India
- Places to visit in Mumbai.
- wonderla Bangalore
- places to visit in Nepal
- Bannerghatta national park
- Jannat Zubair full biography
Exact Location of ramoji film city: Anaspur village, Hayathnagar Mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana 501512, India
Timings: It’s open all day of the week from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Things to know before you go
- you should carry your Indian Aadhar card if you are from another country, then you can take your passport to get entry to the park.
- outside food is not allowed inside the ramoji film city
- smoking inside the film city is not permitted
- you can not take your pets with you inside the film city
- it would be best if you took care of your children
- children taller than 3ft 3inch should have to buy tickets
film city Day tour package Highlights
- Entry time: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm only
- Fundus, Borasura and Rain dance
- Ramoji movie magic- Action theater and spa yatra
- For Adult: RS 1150 per person
- For Child: RS 950
Ramoji Star Experience package Highlights
- Entry Time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am only
- Welcome on Arrival at the premium lounge
- facilitated tour of film city by ac coach
- Buffet lunch (veg and nonveg)in Ac Resturant
- For Adult: RS 2349 per person
- For Child: RS 2149
Note: You can take a ticket of film city online in paytm or Book my show